Skip to content
- Nowadays, more than 495 million people speak Spanish, which makes it the second most spoken native language in the world, after mandarin.
- There’s one more and more Spanish speakers ever yday. By 2050, 10 percent of the world population will speak Spanish.
- Nearly 20 million people study Spanish on second language. It is the second most studied language in the world, after English.
- It is the second most-used language for international communication in the world.
- Spanish language ranks third among the most widely used languages in mass media ( internet,newspaper, radio,TV).